A Public Beta version is being distributed. If you want to test it for me, you can download it using one of the links below. It's not ready for distribution but if you are having issues with the latest public version I suggest you download the Public Beta version and see if the fixes contained in it fix the issues you're having.
To instruct the program to download the release candidate versions, go to Program Options/Settings -> Software Update Settings -> Program Updates Channel -> Public Betas to receive new beta and release candidate updates. Then go to System Restore Point Utilities and click on the Check for Updates. The program will then tell you that you have a new version to download along with the changes to the public beta versions.
Please note that development is pretty fast in the beta channel and that new builds are released as soon as new code has been added. So if you don't like lots of updates and prefer updates to be a twice-a-month kind of thing, the beta channel isn't for you.
Version 6.7 Build 12 (Public Beta 3)
- Forgot to increment the beta number.
- Removed the seconds display from the bottom of the Application Event Log window because more often than not the seconds number was always 0.
- Added additional wording the time display at the bottom of the Application Event Log window.
- Converted logID variables from ULong to Long as per the specifications of the restorePointCreatorExportedLog() Class Object.
- Made it so that corrupted log files are saved with an incremented number as part of the file name. This is to as to preserve older corrupted logs.
- Removed a legacy settings variable.
- Fixed a minor bug in which the log export function would be triggered even on a new installation.